Q: What is the recommended millage regarding transmission fluid Change and flush

Nothing wrong, I just want to keep the car in good working condition

Most newer vehicles do not have a recommended time to replace the transmission fluid and only serviced when a repair is needed. The reason behind this is the manufacturers have found that majority of the failures they see with their transmissions are from the incorrect fluids or a mix of different fluids damage the internal transmission components. I would look in the service interval recommended by your vehicle manufacturer. If you do not see any recommended time to get it done then do not get it done.

3. What is the recommended millage regarding transmission fluid Change and flush