Q: What is the recommended millage regarding transmission fluid Change and flush

Nothing wrong, I just want to keep the car in good working condition

Most newer vehicles do not have a recommended time to replace the transmission fluid and only serviced when a repair is needed. The reason behind this is the manufacturers have found that majority of the failures they see with their transmissions are from the incorrect fluids or a mix of different fluids damage the internal transmission components. I would look in the service interval recommended by your vehicle manufacturer. If you do not see any recommended time to get it done then do not get it done.

• What is the recommended millage regarding transmission fluid Change and flush