Q: What is the MyKey® system?

What is the MyKey® system?

3. What is the MyKey® system?

Q: Code P0171 at autozone took O2 to lean, was told fuel injector, drove a few more miles car overheated, took to pepboys they said 4

Hi there. I wish I could say that I'm not surprised; but this is par for the course for these two places. First off, the first warning code you received, the P0171 code means that, on the first bank of...

Q: Does a car leak antifreeze when it is started or does it matter?

You should not see any leaks from a vehicle. The leak is most likely from the water pump on the engine. You should have the cooling system pressure tested to check for any leaks in the system. If you need...

Q: No start until the gearshift is moved around in park - 1992 Toyota Cressida

If the shifter has to moved around in order to get the engine to start, then this indicates either a faulty or misadjusted gear selection switch on the transmission. In order to prevent the vehicle from starting up in drive,...