Q: What is the MyKey® system?

What is the MyKey® system?

3. What is the MyKey® system?

Q: Starts fine then after a minute or so starts to misfire.

Hi there. Check the oil pressure to the fuel injectors and see if the pressure is dropping. The injectors require the oil pressure to make them work and if the pressure is dropping, then the injectors will not fire. If...

Q: My car is cranking for a while before starting and then accelerating slowly. What do I need to do to fix that problem?

Is it possible that you can have a clogger restriction in your fuel system. It is also possible that your fuel pump could be getting weak. I would recommend having your fuel filter and fuel pump inspected by a qualified...

Q: Q: How do you check the power steering fluid?

Power steering fluid is vital for the system to work correctly. However, your car may or may not have a hydraulic system. If you have the 2.5-liter engine or the 3.0-liter engine, your system is completely electronic and does not...