Q: What is the MyKey® system?

What is the MyKey® system?

3. What is the MyKey® system?

Q: My car jerks, hesitates, and has shut off at low speeds

An issue such as this would likely be associated with a check engine light. I would recommend having your vehicle inspected by a qualified professional to determine the exact cause of this issue. If any trouble codes exist in your...

Q: What causes a DTC P0010 to come up and how easy/difficult is it to repair?

The code P0010 is for a problem with the intake camshaft sensor. The camshaft sensor is common to have to be replaced to fix the no start condition. The sensor is on the front of the engine on front timing...

Q: I have a 2014 Ford Fusion my car starts up and shifts into any gear but doesn't move at all, what could be the issue please help ?

Your car is pretty new for a transmission failure, but that's about where your description points. But before jumping to conclusions though, it should be carefully checked out. It could be a failure in the electronics that control the transmission,...