Q: What is the milometer that these rotors should be replaced?

4 mm on front ,6 mm on rear is my specs

3. What is the milometer that these rotors should be replaced?

Q: joe what the fuck is wrong with my car

Hi there: Overheating problems can be caused by a water pump that is faulty, coolant lines with obstructions or air bubbles trapped or leaking coolant levels. The best way to determine the precise source of your overheating issue on your...

Q: Grinding noise when I turn off the engine

It is a given that when you take your car to a mechanic for a noise, it will stop making the noise right when he gets in the car. It can sometimes be a challenge to get a car to...

Q: Car is overheating and no heat. 2000 Dodge Neon

Hi there - you may have 2 distinct problems at this point. If your engine is still overheating, the cooling system may not have been bled properly, leaving air pockets in the system, and causing poor heat transfer, no heater...