Q: What is the milometer that these rotors should be replaced?

4 mm on front ,6 mm on rear is my specs

On the 2012 Mazda 3, once the front rotors are turned and re-surfaced if the rotor thickness is less than 23.8 mm (0.937 in), the rotor must be discarded. For rear rotors, after resurfacing if the rotor thickness is less than 9.8 mm (0.39 in) the rotor must be discarded. If you need an inspection or replacement of the brake rotors by a certified Mechanic, dispatched by YourMechanic right to your location, please request brake rotor inspection/replacement. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.