Q: What is the maintenance upkeep on a 2010 Mercedes s550 with 105,000 miles

Im interested in purchasing a S550 2010 with 105k. What I would like to know is what kind of out of pocket expenses am I going to have associated with this car? Cost list scheduled maintenance etc.

Hello. If the vehicle is up to date on its maintenance then moving forward you will need to keep up on vehicle maintenance from this point on. Most everything at this mileage has to do with fluid changes, but you will also need to have the vehicle tuned up. As far as maintenance goes that is all that will need to be done. You need to be vigilant of other issues with the vehicle as once this car gets above 1000,000 miles they tend to have transmission and engine issues. These will typically first show up as noise and vibration. I would get the vehicle fully inspected to prevent from having any issues. If you want to have this done, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [inspect the vehicle] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/75-point-safety-inspection

3. What is the maintenance upkeep on a 2010 Mercedes s550 with 105,000 miles