Q: What is the longest lasting method to re-clear faded headlight housings?

The headlights are getting cloudy and I want to find a safe way to restore them. Thank you.

The best way to clear off cloudy headlights is to find a restorer kit that will use different grades of sandpaper the sand off the glaze or faded plastic. Then use super fine paper to polish the plastic and then a polish compound to finish it off. Finally, you should use a good wax to protect the plastic.

3. What is the longest lasting method to re-clear faded headlight housings?