Q: What is the life of differential oil?

What is rated life of diffentail oil

3. What is the life of differential oil?

Q: How to tell the ignition coil is bad or good? Lexus

Hi there - basic testing of ignition coils can be done with a volt meter, checking for shorts or a specified level of resistance (measured in ohms) in the coil windings. Failing coils require an oscilloscope (or similar testing tool)...

Q: I have oil and water mixing in the engin but there is no oil in on the plugs.

No. There is only 1 common possibility for this engine to get water into the oil, and that is a blown head gasket. This often, but not always, follows an overheating event, and some times also occurs with vehicle mileage...

Q: Possible electrical issue

This sounds as though you are having multiple problems that would need to be addressed. The broken latch may be the cause of the dead battery, but not the Check Engine Light illumination, or the radio not working; the radio...