Q: what is the labor time to install an alternator on my 2012 sorento 3.5l. they are saying 5 hours

what is the labor time to install an alternator on a 2012 sorento 3.5

Hi there. That estimate seems about average to have a local repair shop complete an alternator replacement. You might want to get a second opinion or price quote by having one of our professional mechanics come to your location and complete an alternator replacement.

• what is the labor time to install an alternator on my 2012 sorento 3.5l. they are saying 5 hours