Q: what is the labor time to install an alternator on my 2012 sorento 3.5l. they are saying 5 hours

what is the labor time to install an alternator on a 2012 sorento 3.5

Hi there. That estimate seems about average to have a local repair shop complete an alternator replacement. You might want to get a second opinion or price quote by having one of our professional mechanics come to your location and complete an alternator replacement.

3. what is the labor time to install an alternator on my 2012 sorento 3.5l. they are saying 5 hours