Q: What is the hose called on the driver hand side of the valve cover?

Replaced the valve cover gasket and this hose broke. Need to know what it's called so I can replace it. Is it a dealer part?

This is a valve cover breather hose. The purpose of this hose is to provide ventilation to the valve train. This hose allows air into the engine during high manifold vacuum situations. Have a certified mechanic help you out with this task to ensure that the repair is done correctly.

3. What is the hose called on the driver hand side of the valve cover?