Q: What is the Estimated cost for parts and labor for an alternator for a 2008 Acura TL Type-S?

Battery light indicator on the dash is on.

Hi there. When the battery light comes on, chances are there’s not actually a problem with your battery. Usually it’s a problem with the system that keeps your battery charged ranging from the alternator, voltage regulator, or perhaps worn out battery cables. It’s best to have a professional mobile mechanic come to your location to complete a battery light is on inspection, so they can determine if the issue is the alternator or something different. This can save you a lot of money and time by ensuring the right repairs are completed.

• What is the Estimated cost for parts and labor for an alternator for a 2008 Acura TL Type-S?