3. What is the electronic data recorder?

Q: How do I adjust the volume limiter?

When the volume limiter feature is turned on, the volume of the sound system will be limited to a safe volume. To turn this feature on or off, follow these steps: 1. Press the Up/Down buttons on the steering wheel...

Q: How does the rear window defroster work?

Your car is equipped with both a front and rear defroster. While the front defrost is tied into your air conditioning system and uses the fan, the rear defrost is different. Here’s what you need to know to work it:...

Q: I had the blower motor replaced, it worked for the last week. Today the fans were kicking on and off then off completely.

This may be related to a faulty blower motor or blower motor relay. Occasionally, the blower motor itself will wear out or become faulty working intermittently as the brush contacts inside the motor wear out. The blower motor relay supplies...