Q: what is the easiest way to replace the upper radiator hose?

Is it necessary to move the thermostat housing and other engine parts to replace this upper radiator hose?

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 1991 Mercedes-Benz 300E. You should not have to remove any engine components to replace the upper radiator hose. The only thing that you will need to do is drain the coolant. If you need help with this, a certified technician can replace the radiator hose for you.

3. what is the easiest way to replace the upper radiator hose?