Q: What is the cost to replace the front seal on the motor for a gmc arcadia slt

What is the cost to replace the front crank shaft seal on a 2007 gmc arcadia slt?

You can get a precise quote at the crankshaft seal replacement page. Just click on get a quote at that page and input your vehicle info. To give you a rough idea, though, the seal itself is about $10 to $15. To remove and replace the seal requires roughly 2 hours. If you have further questions or concerns, do not hesitate to re-contact YourMechanic as we are always here to help you.

3. What is the cost to replace the front seal on the motor for a gmc arcadia slt