Q: What is the cost of the major service 60000km Is it worth it to take a extended service plan if i dont travel a lot .

What is the cost of the major service 60000km Is it worth it to take a extended service plan if i dont travel a lot . I only service my car once a year

Hi there. If you’re located in the United States and in one of our service areas, you can look up which services are required for your vehicle on our service maintenance schedule tool. If you’re not in the US, you’ll have to contact the dealership or a local professional mechanic to receive an estimate for this service.

3. What is the cost of the major service 60000km Is it worth it to take a extended service plan if i dont travel a lot .