Q: What is the cheapest way to get a side view mirror fixed

My side view works properly, expect it has slightly been displaced from its original position.

If your side view mirror has been knocked out of alignment, I would recommend re-aligning it right away.

First, remove the plastic cover directly behind your mirror, which is located inside of your vehicle. Be careful not to break any of the plastic tabs that hold the plastic to your door.

Next, loosen any screws that hold the mirror in place, but do not remove them completely. Once you have loosened the screws, adjust your mirror to its correct setting.

Lastly, tighten all the screws and replace the plastic cover.

If you do not feel comfortable performing this procedure, seek help from a qualified technician, such as one from YourMechanic. One of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to replace your door mirror for you.

3. What is the cheapest way to get a side view mirror fixed