Q: what is the capacity of the differential and capacity of the transmission. fluids?

need to know the capacity for the differencial and for the transmission also

Hello, thanks for writing in about your Nissan Altima. The transaxle takes 7.88 quarts of Nissan CVT fluid NS-3 only. If you need assistance with having your transmission and differential fluid, consider YourMechanic, as one of our mobile technicians can come to your home or office to service your car.

3. what is the capacity of the differential and capacity of the transmission. fluids?