Q: What is the best way to deal with a company that has rendered deceptive service by placing a defective crankshaft sensor on my ca

Specifically, I had an initial issue with the car cranking, stalling then connecting. At first incident, I was told by a company that starter was bad to the tune of $538.00. About a week afterwards, I had the same issue with sputtering, then stalling and connecting, then the engine malfunction light staying on. The same company says now it needs a new crankshaft sensor at 'right around $300". At this point without waiting for permission to fix my car, they 'installed the new part', refusing to let me purchase it because 'they insure their parts'. At this point I'm overcharged/outdone, and my car is still not repaired! Within 1 week, same scenario. This time, the Honda dealer says the starter pack also needed an ignition coil replaced, and the crank shaft sensor was bad! What is the solution for me the consumer? I read reviews from prior customers that encountered the same or worse treatment. Is it fair game to satisfy shady service and fall into a money pit ? HELP HE CONSUMERS OUT!!!

3. What is the best way to deal with a company that has rendered deceptive service by placing a defective crankshaft sensor on my ca