Q: What is the best car starter to get for my moms car? (this is her car by The way i just want to get her one for christmas

as i said in the question i want to know the best car starter to get for my mom's car because i want to get her it for christmas

There are many brands of starters on the market. I would only recommend the dealer starter as the best. You may find aftermarket starters to be rebuilt and the dealer new would be better in most cases. The aftermarket ones may give you lifetime warranties. This does not make them better but a better warranty.

3. What is the best car starter to get for my moms car? (this is her car by The way i just want to get her one for christmas