Q: What is the autolamp function found in the message center?

What is the autolamp function found in the message center?

3. What is the autolamp function found in the message center?

Q: Hesitation when coming to a stop

What you are describing sounds like a dirty or failing idle air control valve. The idle air control valve monitors the air intake as it is mixed with fuel prior to being injected into the engine at low speeds and...

Q: What does it mean if the Low Fuel Light is displayed on the dash?

While your gas gauge tells you how much fuel is left in the tank, it can sometimes be easy to miss it. The Low Fuel Warning Light in the dash of your car comes on when you have very little...

Q: Lights keep going out

Hi. Looking at the wiring diagram for your vehicle, I see that the daytime running lights (DRL) were only available in Canada. So, I'm not sure if you mean the DRL or the headlights and tail lamps. Regardless, the factory...