Q: What is the autolamp function found in the message center?

What is the autolamp function found in the message center?

3. What is the autolamp function found in the message center?

Q: there was a rattle, which just disappeared but was replaced by a catalytic converter light.... can I still drive?

I can't say with any assurance whether it's OK to drive without hearing the rattle myself. It really could be anything and I'd need more information. But I'm going to guess that your catalytic converter is coming apart on the...

Q: I recently replace all my tires, once i get to about 50 mph my car shakes and the steering wheel shakes badly. what can it be. Som

If the problems all started after the tires were replaced then you may have had a weight come off or the tires are not balanced correctly. Have the tires rechecked by the installer to verify the tires are ok and...

Q: What is the light reminder?

The light reminder exists to tell you when you have left the lights on. If you turn your vehicle off, and open the driver’s door, but have not turn off the lights, then a buzzer will sound to alert you....