Q: What is the autolamp function found in the message center?

What is the autolamp function found in the message center?

Your car can keep the lights on for a period after you turn off the ignition. With the Autolamp function in the message center, you can customize how long the lights stay on. You can specify anything from 0 seconds all the way up to 180 seconds (3 minutes). Here’s how you set the time for the autolamp function:

1. Select Autolamp from the menu.

2. Press the Reset button to cycle through the time options.

3. Choose the delay that you want (the amount of time the lights will stay on after turning off the ignition).