Q: What is the annual maintenance costs?

What is the annual maintenance costs?

3. What is the annual maintenance costs?

Q: Q: What is causing my car to overheat?

Hi there: There are several issues that could be causing your Journey to overheat. If the thermostat does not open when it should, it could cause the engine to overheat. Also if the radiator fan does not turn on when...

Q: I recently changed my cabin air filter and I saw more noise from the engine. Why does this happen?

Hi there. The noise you're hearing may not be engine noise. You may be hearing debris being knocked around the blower motor. The debris may have fallen into the blower motor when you changed the cabin filter. Remove the filter...

Q: Q: Why is my temperature gauge going up and down?

Hi There, It sounds like you may have a sticky thermostat or potentially a cooling fan that may be working intermittently. The thermostat regulates the flow of the coolant in your car's engine and controls when the coolant flows in...