Q: What is the “All Seats” function about in the audio system?

What is the “All Seats” function about in the audio system?

A: It’s tough to give all passengers the right...

It’s tough to give all passengers the right listening experience while you’re on the road. Different areas of the car experience different amounts of road and wind noise. What’s right for the driver might be very wrong for someone sitting in the passenger rear seat, for instance. Ford built in an “All Seats” option with your radio. Here’s what you need to know:

1. Press the Sound button until you see “All Seats” displayed.

2. Press the Seek/Track button to choose the sound optimization option you want. Here are your choices:

• Driver’s seat

• Rear seats

• All seats

1. Press OK on the option you want and the system will automatically optimize the sound for that choice.