Q: What is the “All Seats” function about in the audio system?

What is the “All Seats” function about in the audio system?

3. What is the “All Seats” function about in the audio system?

Q: When I turn sharp left and accelerate from a stop there is a grind at a certain point in the turn.

I suspect that you have a bad wheel bearing in the right front hub and when pressure is put on it in turns the bearing is grinding or the brake rotor is rubbing the caliper bracket. Have the brakes and...

Q: Q: How do I manually adjust the seat?

The driver and the passenger seat can both be adjusted. If you have the manual seat adjuster, follow these steps: 1. Lift up on the seat adjuster handle, which is located at the front of the seat. 2. While holding...

Q: What does the Autolamp function do?

Your car is equipped with an auto-off feature that turns the headlights off after a specific period of time. This is an important safety system that helps prevent the chance of leaving your headlights on and thereby draining your battery...