Q: What is the AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™?

What is the AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™?

3. What is the AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™?

Q: Small bump caused rear-end suspension & stabilization bar damage

This sounds interesting. I have not experienced such a situation before. I can't imagine a small bump causing such damage unless the vehicle crossed over the object with the rear end and possibly bent something. You may want to at...

Q: Wrench light is on and the car is not running correctly

Assuming you are referring to the vehicle taking too much time to change gears, this may be a faulty transmission control solenoid. Modern automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the...

Q: I've been noticing that my 2012 Chevrolet Sonic rumbles when going over bumps. I have about 60k miles on it, could it be the sway bar?

Hi there. If the sway bar was at fault, the noise would also be present when turning and a possibility of excessive body roll when turning. The source of noise over bumps can be difficult to diagnose since the bumps...