Q: What is the AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™?

What is the AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™?

Your vehicle is equipped with an advanced traction and stability control solution called AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™. It’s designed to provide greater stability and traction during certain driving conditions and can:

• Helps reduce the chance of spinning your drive wheel to improve traction
  • Helps avoid skidding and sliding
  • Helps avoid rollover type accidents

Tips

• Aftermarket equipment, particularly speakers installed in the front, can interfere with the AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™ system.

• The traction and stability system cannot prevent accidents due to aggressive driving.

• If the Traction Control System (TCS) light comes on in the dash, it means there’s a problem with the system and it needs to be inspected.

3. What is the AdvanceTrac® with Roll Stability Control™?