Q: What is price for water pump and timing belt change for 2001 Passat V6 and how long does it take

Coolant is leaking

Hi there. If you see coolant (green, red, or yellow fluid) underneath your car, it’s a good idea to have the cooling system inspected for additional leaks before replacing the water pump. In order to give you an accurate quote for the services you’re looking for, we’ll need you to fill out this quote request for a water pump replacement.

3. What is price for water pump and timing belt change for 2001 Passat V6 and how long does it take