Q: What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds. The driver, passengers, luggage, and cargo, when combined, should not exceed 905 pounds.

3. What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

Q: My car won't start, makes a clicking sound

Hello. It sounds like the vehicles battery may be completely dead or shorted internally. If it is making only one click then it can also be a failure in the starter or the battery cables themselves. I typically test for...

Q: How do I move the rear outer head restraints?

The rear outer head restraints cannot be removed, or adjusted in height, but they can be folded down. To fold them down, pull the strap next to the restraint until it folds down. The restraint can be returned to its...

Q: What is the ideal tire pressure?

You should always inflate your tires to the pressure levels specified on the tire and loading information label. This label can be found on the driver’s doorjamb.