Q: What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

A: Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds....

Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds. The driver, passengers, luggage, and cargo, when combined, should not exceed 905 pounds.

Q: Does the dipstick tube just pull out of the block or are there retaining clips?

To answer your first question: yes, it does have a bracket on the oil dipstick tube but, if you remove the bracket, it will pull out. Your dipstick is going to have some curves in it; this is normal for...

Q: How do I select a song from a genre?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to help you choose a song. To choose a song from a specific genre, follow these steps: Press the Menu button. Rotate the Tune-Scroll knob to Genres, then press...

Q: How do I use the convenience net?

The convenience net can be used to store small loads in the trunk. To use the convenience net, simply attach it to the cargo tie-downs. Be careful not to hold a very heavy load in the convenience net.