Q: What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds. The driver, passengers, luggage, and cargo, when combined, should not exceed 905 pounds.

3. What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

Q: How to stop oil burning on a 2002 Toyota Corolla

The first thing you'd want to do is change the PCV valve - the positive crankcase ventilation valve. They don't cost that much. Pray that it's that. If it is, then that means that it is sticking open, and...

Q: How do I switch the CD display?

The display can show a variety of different things when listening to a CD. To change what the display shows, press the Text button. Depending on your car’s sound system, the CD display can show Track number and elapsed time,...

Q: Where are the various storage areas?

Your car has quite a few handy storage areas built right into the cabin. These are designed to provide you with the ability to store almost anything you need safely and prevent items from being left on the floorboard, or...