Q: What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds. The driver, passengers, luggage, and cargo, when combined, should not exceed 905 pounds.

3. What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

Q: How do I defog the side mirrors?

If equipped, your side mirrors will automatically defog when you turn on the rear window defogger.

Q: How do I change the outside temperature unit?

The outside temperature can be displayed in either Fahrenheit or Celsius. To change the outside temperature display, press and hold the H and M buttons on the clock, simultaneously, for more than one second but less than three seconds. ...

Q: How do I remove the tonneau cover?

The tonneau cover can be removed to save space. To remove the tonneau, push one of the ends of the cover housing in, then pull the tonneau cover out of its position.