Q: What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

A: Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds....

Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds. The driver, passengers, luggage, and cargo, when combined, should not exceed 905 pounds.

Q: How do I turn on or turn off the automatic connection?

You can choose whether or not a paired Bluetooth device will automatically connect to the system when the ignition is turned to ACC. To customize this setting, press the detailed Bluetooth settings and then turn the Bluetooth power "On"...

Q: Where are the front cup holders?

The front cup holders are located next to the shift lever.

Q: How do I set the height of the trunk?

The trunk can be set to a specific height that best fits you. To set the trunk, follow these steps: 1. Open the trunk fully. 2. Move the trunk to the desired height. 3. Press and hold the button on...