Q: What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

A: Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds....

Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds. The driver, passengers, luggage, and cargo, when combined, should not exceed 905 pounds.

Q: How do I select a CD track?

It’s very easy to choose which CD track you would like to listen to. Simply press the up arrow on the Seek Track button to skip forward a track, or press the down arrow to skip back a track. On...

Q: How do I install a head restraint?

The front head restraints, and the rear center head restraint can be removed. After being removed, these head restraints will need to be reinstalled. Installing one of the head restraints takes only a few seconds: 1. Insert the head restraint...

Q: How do I use the console box in a 2012 Toyota RAV4?

Your car’s console box (or center console if you prefer) is designed to provide you with additional storage space. It also acts as an armrest for the driver and front passenger. There are actually two storage areas here – this...