Q: What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

A: Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds....

Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds. The driver, passengers, luggage, and cargo, when combined, should not exceed 905 pounds.

Q: How do I adjust the brightness of the instrument panel?

The brightness of the instrument panel can be adjusted to your liking. To adjust the brightness, locate the instrument panel light control, which is on the bottom right side of the instrument panel. Rotate the control clockwise to brighten the...

Q: How do I use the automatic climate control defroster?

The defroster helps increase your visibility when the windshield has become foggy or frosty. To turn on the defroster, press the Defrost Level button.

Q: How big of a trailer can I tow?

How much weight you should tow depends largely on your trailer tow. However, you should never tow a trailer of more than 1,000 lbs, and if you have the fuel economy model, you shouldn’t tow any trailer, ever.