Q: What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds. The driver, passengers, luggage, and cargo, when combined, should not exceed 905 pounds.

Q: Do I need a new alternator?

Hi, thanks for writing in. I'd be happy to provide my insight. This kind of problem may be caused by the alternator not charging at all. The charging system should be tested and checked first to make sure a fuse...

Q: How do I put the iPod in shuffle mode?

You can control your iPod with the sound system controls to enter shuffle mode. When using an iPod, there are two kinds of shuffle modes: track shuffle (shuffles all of the songs), and album shuffle (shuffles all of the songs...

Q: How do I use the utility hook?

The utility hook is located on the back of the front seats. To use it, simply hang an item of less than six pounds from the hook. This hook works perfectly for keeping grocery bags from falling over.