Q: What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds. The driver, passengers, luggage, and cargo, when combined, should not exceed 905 pounds.

Q: Mt car wont shift battery good not sure bout fuses alternator good wat shud i do

Prior to performing diagnostics be sure you have a fully charged battery that passes an actual load test. Then, confirm that the engine immobilizer system (security system) is not activated thus preventing the car from starting. If the immobilizer system...

Q: What does the master Warning Light mean?

The master Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. This light will illuminate to accompany many of the warning lights. If you notice that the master Warning Light is lit, check to see which other warning lights are also...

Q: How do I access the luggage floor box?

The luggage floor box is located at the base of your trunk, and provides secure extra storage. To open the luggage floor box, press on the button, or pull on the handle (depending on your model), then lift the floor...