Q: What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

What is my vehicle’s load capacity?

A: Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds....

Your vehicle’s load capacity is 905 pounds. The driver, passengers, luggage, and cargo, when combined, should not exceed 905 pounds.

Q: How do I lock the doors with the wireless remote control

Your vehicle can be locked with the wireless remote control system, so that you don’t have to use a key. To lock the doors, press the lock button (an image of a closed padlock) on your wireless remote, when within...

Q: How do I adjust the speed compensated volume?

The speed compensated volume automatically adjusts your sound system’s volume as your speed changes, to adjust for road and wind noise. To adjust the sensitivity of the system, follow these steps: 1. Press the Menu button. 2. Use the Up/Down...

Q: How do I use the front header bar?

The front header bar functions as a header rail in the pickup box. These help manage and store cargo. To use the front header bar. Attach cleats from side rail through the access window. Slide them side to side...