Q: what is missing rubber piece

missing the rubber piece from car that is located on passenger side rear door area. when ;you open door it is section that it is facing you by rear seat. curved black rubber piece that is shaped like the front part of the wheel well.

This is to help stop wind noise that comes from the gap in the door when it is closed. You may notice a whistle noise from the door at high speeds if that part is not replaced. I think the piece would be called an air deflector door seal. If you’d like to get this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified technician can come identify the necessary part firsthand and suggest how to fix it from there.

3. what is missing rubber piece