Q: What is involved in repalcing the oil pan on a 2010 accord with 2.4

Oil plug is stripped out

Hi there. The engine and transmission needs to be removed from the engine to access the oil pan. You should try to have an oil plug oversize kit installed or re-thread the pan and put in new threads if it is stripped out. If you would like to have the whole thing replaced, a certified technician from YourMechanic can replace your vehicle’s oil pan at the car’s location.

3. What is involved in repalcing the oil pan on a 2010 accord with 2.4