Q: Q: Acceleration issues.

The car to not accelerate as soon as I press on the gas. The car just got a brand new mass air flow system.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Acceleration issues.

Q: Q: Dash lights not working

It sounds like you are having a problem with the dimmer switch that controls the brightness of your dash lights. Either that, or you have blown a fuse for the dash lights. The dimmer switch malfunctioning would be a more...

Q: Security system keeping my vehicle from starting.

Hi there. Try turning on the ignition switch for 5 seconds then turn it off, but do not start the engine. Do this step 3 times and then the computer will acknowledge the key chip and should allow you to...

Q: My 2000 chev blzr ran hot then water was added after cooled down seemed OK drove it did OK then ran hot again

If your engine overheats within 5 minutes then I would say it is a thermostat is stuck closed. In your case you drove longer than this before it overheated. You may have a water pump not pumping enough water or...