Q: Q: Acceleration issues.

The car to not accelerate as soon as I press on the gas. The car just got a brand new mass air flow system.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Acceleration issues.

Q: High idling, engine misfiring, car jumps at high RPMs

Hey there thanks for writing in about your 2002 Hyundai Elantra GT. The high idle is likely a bad idle air control motor (or air leak in the intake system). The misfire also may be caused by the factory spark...

Q: Whats wrong , engine codes p0605,p0842,p0642, and p0401 thrown twice , light front end damage wothout airbag deployment

Hello, thank you for writing in. If the vehicle was in a wreck, the issues are likely independent from each other. One issue seems to be a powertrain control module electrical malfunction. This could be an issue with an input...

Q: When I push on the gas it backfires and shakes engine. Just started out of nowhere.

Misfiring on one or more cylinders can cause a rough running or backfiring condition. Misfires can be caused by lack of spark or lack of fuel to any cylinder. Lack of spark can be due to a bad spark plug,...