Q: Q: Acceleration issues.

The car to not accelerate as soon as I press on the gas. The car just got a brand new mass air flow system.

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

3. Q: Acceleration issues.

Q: Q: Gas pedal won't work

The adjustable pedal mechanism sensor may be defective, require replacement, and have the codes cleared. Ford had a bulletin that covered this problem in 2005, and offered a free replacement of this sensor. This bulletin is no longer active, but...

Q: Q: Car does not start after overheating

Hello. It sounds like you have a blown head gasket which has now caused antifreeze to leak into the engine block. If this happens the engine cannot compress water. This will prevent the car from turning over and starting properly....

Q: Strong gas odor after vehicle is shut off

Hello there, many different faults can cause your 2000 GMC Jimmy to have a gas smell after shutoff. You are able to smell the fuel vapors due to a EVAP leak. The most common would be a loose gas cap,...