Q: What is emission leakage

I waa told I have emission leakage and I'm not sure what they are talking about

3. What is emission leakage

Q: Engine is not turning over; clicking noise from starter

The symptoms you describe on your GMC Sierra lead me to believe that the issue lies with the battery, starter or the wiring that joins these two components together. It is also possible to have issues with all three. You...

Q: I got a 2004 Isuzu Rodeo V6 3.5 L I got it it came on on the dash what is that

You will need to have the computer scanned to get the stored codes so you can isolate the cause of system going to reduced power. This can be caused by several different causes and need the test to find the...

Q: when i use emergency brake only one side locks up.

Hello. If the parking brake is only working on one side then you more than likely have an issue with the caliper on the non-functioning side. I usually start by checking the function of the caliper. I remove the wheel...