Q: What is emission leakage

I waa told I have emission leakage and I'm not sure what they are talking about

3. What is emission leakage

Q: Is it better to just change trans fluid instead of flushing the whole system?

When it comes to vehicles over 5 years or 60,000 miles, my preference is to drain the transmission through the pan and replace the filter, especially if the transmission has never been serviced. The sales pitch is of course that...

Q: Flapping sounds at average speed, steering wheel shakes

This type of situation is caused by a rotational imbalance or load variation on the tires. My recommendation would be to have the tire road force balanced and matched for least vibration. This type of balance will put the...

Q: Cylinder Misfire, coil and gasket replacement needed

The valve cover gasket that you need is Nissan part no. 13270JA00A. The valve cover itself is part number 13264JA00A. You will need a new PCV valve for the valve cover (118106N202) and a new PCV grommet (118126N200). If the...