Q: What is emission leakage

I waa told I have emission leakage and I'm not sure what they are talking about

3. What is emission leakage

Q: Grinding sounds during braking, burning smell

Hi there, thanks for writing in about your 2009 Ford Flex. The pad material used in the pad can be noisy and cause a light burning smell after use. This is normal and doesn't require any fixing unless you change...

Q: Difficulty when changing into 2nd and 3rd gear.

Hi there. It sounds like the clutch may be sticking on the input shaft. There is also the possibility that the shift rail detents could be failing or the incorrect lubricant was installed in the transmission. An internal manual transmission...

Q: I used 5w-30 oil instead of ow-20 in my 2013 Nissan Altima. Is my engine in trouble?

Hi Christopher. Thanks for sending in your question today. Although using the recommended oil is always best, you should be fine if you added a quart of 5w30 to your Altima. I would recommend having the oil and filter changed...