Q: What Is E85?

What is E85?

3. What Is E85?

Q: Generally speaking, would a cracked crank shaft pulley be replaced during a full engine rebuild?

Hello there, this seems like a rather complex situation with everything that has happened. I will answer this the best I can with the information given. The crankshaft sensor could cause the vehicle to not start, but if it does,...

Q: Rough idle and there is a raw fuel smell coming from the exhaust.

If the spark plugs were replaced and there is too much fuel in the exhaust system, then the injectors are leaking and not spraying (atomizing) the fuel properly. A leaking fuel o-ring will make the fuel puddle up outside of...

Q: Gasoline inside the car?

The first concern is whether you could have an exhaust leak or a fuel leak. If leaks of that type exist, they should be repaired as both are safety hazards. Occasionally, just due to the weather, exhaust fumes can get...