Q: What is causing the truck to not start? 1995 Ford F-150

sometimes it starts, sometimes it doesn't. the charge of the locks, lights, and beeping sound is faded when it fails to start. batterie is pushing out an extra 150 CCA. it doesnt stall out when its driving.

Hi there. It sounds like either a battery or starter that is faulty. Perform a test on the battery with a digital battery tester that provides the cold cranking amps and state of health. Then perform a voltage drop test on the power wire to the starter using a digital volt/ohm meter to check for excessive resistance in the cable. If all checks ok, then the problem could ultimately be the starter. When the fade you mentioned occurs, the battery is being drawn down by what could possibly be an excessive amperage draw by the starter. I strongly suggest asking a qualified technician to perform an inspection to avoid replacing unnecessary parts. YourMechanic has several available technicians who can assist you with a car is hard to start inspection.