Q: What is causing my car to stall?

For the past week or so, my car has been stalling. The first problem I noticed was when I was driving and the car jerked hard and the battery light came on. I had the battery replaced that same day. Shortly after, I was driving and it shut off on me while at a stop light and then the battery light came on (this happens every time). I had the alternator checked and they said it was creating 14 volts. Recently, I was driving home at night and the tachometer started going crazy and then the lights dimmed and the car shut off, I started it back up and was able to get home, but when I was pressing the gas to accelerate, it wasn't accelerating much at all like it had no power. I've noticed that it will sometimes jerk when I press the gas and then die. I'm taking it back to the shop next week, just needing some input. I had the camshaft and crankshaft position sensors replaced about two months ago. I also been experiencing a slow start, sometimes it's like it just turning and then it'll start

You may have a bad/loose/corroded ground cable or wire. Have the negative battery cable checked at the battery as well as where it connects to the engine and/or chassis.