Q: What is “bounce-back” with the moon roof?

What is “bounce-back” with the moon roof?

3. What is “bounce-back” with the moon roof?

Q: How does the moon roof slide open?

Operating your moon roof is simple. While it offers tilting to open at the back for venting, it also slides open and closed to allow more fresh air inside. Here’s how to do that: Make sure the ignition is...

Q: I just replaced my fuel pump and now the truck is acting like its not getting gas

Hi Justin. Thanks for contacting us today. There are several possible reasons why you are not getting fuel from the fuel pump. First, if the pump was not correctly installed or primed, it may fail quickly. It's also possible that...

Q: Where can I locate the starter in a 2012 Kia Forte Koup with a 2.4L engine?

The starter on your vehicle should be located down on the left hand side of the motor close to the oil pan. If you need additional help with this, please contact YourMechanic to schedule an appointment as we are always...