Q: What Is a Voltage Drop Test?

What is a voltage drop test?

3. What Is a Voltage Drop Test?

Q: I'm having electrical issues and now my car won't start, it will crank but not star.

All of these problems are most likely not related to each other. The no start is the most serious and may be due to the fuel pump or ignition module not working. You will need to have the vehicle scanned...

Q: My 2011 chevy Cruze keeps saying check battery charging system and the battery and alternator are both completely fine. Any ideas?

Hello, thank you for writing in. If you are not able to find any faults with the battery or the alternator, you are going to want to focus on their wires and connections. Make sure all of the wires are...

Q: USB port in armrest compartment not working

Having a failing or non-working USB port in your Infinity is actually a problem I have seen in many vehicles throughout my years. In most of those cases what I recommend first is plugging in a different USB cord and...