Q: What is a tire identification number and what does it mean?

What is a tire identification number and what does it mean?

3. What is a tire identification number and what does it mean?

Q: Rough riding new tires

Hello! There have been many complaints regarding the Escalade having a bumpy ride. Oftentimes the dealership will say that the ride is normal. I would suggest going back to the dealership and test driving another Escalade with them and comparing...

Q: Brakes will not decelerate and steering wheel seized

This issue that would need to be inspected firsthand. In the case of such a catastrophic event, I would guess some Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCs) would be stored. Retrieving these codes is the first step in the diagnostic process. It...

Q: why wont my car pass smog

There are many components that work together to ensure your vehicle produces low emissions. It can be something as simple as a vacuum leak or faulty PCV valve, or even a faulty oxygen sensor or catalytic converter. If you didn't...