Q: What interior lights do I have to choose from?

What interior lights do I have to choose from?

3. What interior lights do I have to choose from?

Q: Brake light just came on in dashboard 2012 Audi Q5

Hello - as you have already noted, this warning tells you that your brake pads need replacement. It is intended to warn you to replace the pads before the rotors are damaged. Best guidance is to go ahead and have...

Q: The car turns off when shifting the gear to neutral automatically.

This is likely related to what is called a neutral safety switch. This is an electrical switch near your transmission that is designed to not allow the car to start when in any gear other than park. Occasionally, this switch...

Q: Car won't start, can't be jump-started. 2008 BMW 535xi

Hey there, thanks for writing in about your 2008 BMW 535xi. A no crank, no start condition indicates a problem with the starting system. This could be the starter itself or the starting circuit. In your vehicle, power to the...