Q: What interior lights do I have to choose from?

What interior lights do I have to choose from?

3. What interior lights do I have to choose from?

Q: How do you replace a fog light bulb?

If your car is equipped with fog lights (not all Civics have these), they provide you with enhanced visibility when driving in foggy or misty conditions. However, like all other bulbs on your car, they’ll eventually burn out and need...

Q: Wheel or Brake problem font end sounds like it coming from the right passenger side

Hello. Since you will need to have the tire repaired or replaced anyway, I recommend having the brakes and front end checked to see what may be causing the noise. Your tire may have cords hanging out of the tire...

Q: How Can I Clean a Dirty Light Socket on My Car

Cleaning a light socket would depend on what type of dirt, corrosion, or rust the socket was contaminated with. These damages will vary depending on the sockets location on your vehicle. Sockets can be in sealed or semi sealed lens...