Q: What interior lights do I have to choose from?

What interior lights do I have to choose from?

3. What interior lights do I have to choose from?

Q: How do I navigate through the Uplevel Message Center?

Your truck has a helpful tool called the Uplevel Message Center. This message center logs many of your vehicle's functions and displays them for you to use. There are many features to see in the Uplevel Message Center. To navigate...

Q: Q: Why is my car not accelerating?

This may be a sign of a failing throttle position sensor. The throttle position sensor (TPS) is a sensor used to monitor the throttle position of the throttle plate inside the throttle body in relation to your foot position on...

Q: Q: Warning lights after ABS brake flex lines replaced

The rear lights, including the brake lights, all go through the light control module and should have nothing to do with the ABS system. You may have bad bulbs. Have them checked to see if one or more brake lights...