Q: Oil capacity

i fill up a little more then normal lvl oil?is it gonna cause something?

Hi There, I would not recommend filling the engine with more than the manufacturer’s recommended oil specifications, which is 4.5 quarts for your particular make and model. Your engine’s optimal maximum oil level is determined by filling up to a point where there is a safe gap between moving parts and the oil. By putting too much oil in your engine, you risk frothing the oil due to the crankshaft and connecting rods whipping air into it. The air bubbles in the oil will interfere with the oil’s shear strength, which is what keeps metal parts from rubbing directly together. I would suggest having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to perform an oil change service on your car to ensure the correct amount of oil is used in your car.

3. Oil capacity