Q: Oil capacity

i fill up a little more then normal lvl oil?is it gonna cause something?

3. Oil capacity

Q: Can/should passenger side airbags ever deploy without having driver airbags deploy?

I believe that if the passenger air bag deploys the driver side air bag should also deploy. If the air bag that deployed was a passenger 'side' air bag (meaning an airbag located in the seat as opposed to the...

Q: How many oxygen sensors does a 2007 Infiniti G35 coupe have?

There are two upstream oxygen sensors (actually referred to as air/fuel ratio sensors) and two down stream oxygen (O2) sensors. Any brand replacement oxygen sensor will work, as long as you get direct fit. There are also universal fit sensors...

Q: The D light on the dashboard keeps blinking after the gear shift from reverse to drive

Hi There, The blinking D light indicates that there is a problem with the transmission. This may be something mechanical such as a shift solenoid or possibly some electrical such as a transmission speed sensor. This may also indicate that...