Q: What headers are good for this car we can't find one that is good need help?

We need new headers are is dripping water and was not a screwed on correctly we need to know what size?! Thank you

Hello there, exhaust manifold or header issues are common on your 1990 Toyota Celica. The best bet for finding a proper fitting exhaust manifold is to get a OEM or OEM replacement part. This indicates the part will function and fit properly like the original part that came on the vehicle. The exhaust manifold can fail due to many reasons such as broken mounting studs, cracks in the manifold, and failed exhaust gaskets. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your exhaust manifold issues and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.

• What headers are good for this car we can't find one that is good need help?