Q: What fuses should I look at

All the electronics come on but car won't start

3. What fuses should I look at

Q: Do you repair dents/scratches, and what is the average cost? 2015 Kia Forte 4-dr

Hi there - this task is best handled by a collision repair estimator at a reputable paint and body shop. S/he is trained to evaluate visible and not-so-visible damage, and the costs to repair. Contact a reputable paint and body...

Q: my dodge journey 2009 ran out of fuel. I have put diesel back in but it still won't start? Please help, is there anything else I s

It is quite possible the fuel pump is damaged. Fuel, whether gasoline or diesel, acts as a coolant and lubricant for the fuel pump. When the fuel pump is 'run dry" due to running out of fuel, the pump can...

Q: Car won't start after alarm went off, 2001 Hyundai XG300

Hello there, this is a rare issue on the Hyundai XG300. The most likely causes would be a security control module, wiring fault, or a shorted wire. Any of these could cause the security system to engage while driving like...