Q: What fuses should I look at

All the electronics come on but car won't start

3. What fuses should I look at

Q: Q: Car lost power & acceleration on the interstate

Hello there, an intermittent car dying issue like you have described is an unusual case. A variety of faults can cause the car to die in this manner such as the fuel pump, battery, wiring, battery cable, or the ignition...

Q: Where are the jack and the emergency tools located?

All of the emergency tools, and the jack, are located under the front passenger seat. To access the emergency tools, use your hands to remove the plastic cover at the base of the passenger seat. Then, pull out the jack...

Q: Transmission warning

Hello. It sounds like you either have a bad connection at the battery or the issue is with the transmission position sensor. If the sensor fails then the computer will not allow the vehicle to start. The car is only...