Q: What fuses should I look at

All the electronics come on but car won't start

3. What fuses should I look at

Q: Mercedes Benz c300, 2015 power steering malfunction is showing up on the dashboard.

Hi there. With electronic power steering system like your Mercedes-Benz C300 has, this issue is typically due to a sensor failure or mechanical problem with the power steering system that needs to be correctly diagnosed before any repairs are attempted....

Q: i crunk my car this morning to warm it up and cut the defrost on.when i came back out the lighting bolt symbol was on so i cut it

The lightning bolt warning light means a fault was detected in the electronic throttle control system. It is possible that fault codes were stored which could be retrieved if you request a check engine light diagnostic. Heater malfunctions vary from...

Q: Car wont start - 2008 Chevrolet Equinox

Hi there. The two quick things to check. First, the ignition switch may be faulty and the contact point for the start position may be out. The second thing to check would be the starter relay. You can simply test...