Q: What fuse to pull my diagram sticker is wore off of fuse panel cover

I'm not worried about the seals drying out and cracking I have new compressor to install in summer time just need to know what fuse to pull

Hi there. I am not too sure what you are asking for. I would need to know what is going on with the vehicle in order to know which fuse you may be able to pull to assist you. From your explanation it sounds like an air conditioning problem, but I would need to know more information before I can help you with this.

3. What fuse to pull my diagram sticker is wore off of fuse panel cover