Q: What factors affect satellite radio reception in a 2012 Ford Escape?

What factors affect satellite radio reception?

3. What factors affect satellite radio reception in a 2012 Ford Escape?

Q: Stereo turns off and lights flicker when I turn up the volume on the stereo.

Hi there. If you have a factory radio, then the volume knob switch is shorting out with the radio controls causing the radio to shut off and flicker the lights. If you have an aftermarket radio, then there could be...

Q: How do I mute a call?

You can mute a phone call at any point by pressing the MUTE button. When a call is muted, you will continue to hear the other end of the line, but they will not hear you.

Q: Q: How do you use the song seek menu on the satellite radio?

If your car is equipped with satellite radio, you have access to a number of different features, including one called “song seek”. Essentially, this system allows you to save the names of songs you like and receive notifications when they’re...