Q: What extra features are available on the radio?

What extra features are available on the radio?

Once upon a time, car radios were pretty basic. Today, that’s not the case at all. The radio in your Fusion offers a lot of functionality off the bat, and there are plenty of different extra features offered as well. Here’s what you need to know:

• AUX: Press the Auxiliary button to choose the function you want (“Line in” lets you connect an external CD player, for instance, while SYNC lets you interact with Ford’s SYNC system).

• Phone: If your car is equipped, this will let you use the hands-free calling system built into SYNC.

• OK: This functionality is required for certain types of media features only available if you have the SYNC system in your car (not all Fusions have SYNC, so check to make sure yours is equipped with it).

3. What extra features are available on the radio?