Q: What else needs to be replaced with the water pump and timing belt kit? Tensioner, cam shaft seals, springs,fans ? I need to know

Mechanic says if i replace timing belt and water pump kit with parts purchased from them if the spring or belt pops it can damage the engine and they cover it but if I bring my own parts they don't. Is this just a scare tactic and what are all the parts that should be replaced with it?

3. What else needs to be replaced with the water pump and timing belt kit? Tensioner, cam shaft seals, springs,fans ? I need to know