Q: What else can I possibly replace!?

My van is stuttering at idle. When you accelerate it hasn't done it yet. The headlights and dome lights also flicker. I have replaced the ECM, the alternator twice, the battery twice, the coil packs, and had the fuel injectors cleaned. I am at a loss as to what the problem could be. It has been to five mechanics, including the local nissan dealer, and they have still not been able to fix the issue.

A: This problem seems to have to do with diffe...

This problem seems to have to do with different areas and modules of the vehicle. I would check all the battery to body grounds and the engine to body grounds. You may have to check for loose connections and in some cases disconnect, clean, and reconnect them. Make sure you check all power connections to the main fuse power box. If all of these turn out okay then check and replace the ignition switch. If you would like this to be inspected for you, an ASE certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to diagnose your car's rough idle and electrical issues to determine what next steps are needed.