Q: What else can be done

Spark plug was blown out so tried rethreader didn't work. Put in a insert but still sounds the same. Replaced all wires and plugs gap .50 may have wrong 4132 on coil

My truck has 264780 miles.
My truck has an automatic transmission.

You should have an engine compression test done to see if one or more cylinders are low on compression. If the spark plug insert is not installed correctly or leaking compression it will be identified in this test. If the head has been damaged and non repairable spark plug threads then the head may need to be replaced if it is not repairable by a machine shop.