Q: What driving habits should be avoided to enhance tire life?

What driving habits should be avoided to enhance tire life?

3. What driving habits should be avoided to enhance tire life?

Q: Revving of engine while in park. Tried to drive off but started to smoke

Hi there. Usually when the engine will rev higher than normal, it's an indication of either a vacuum leak, a problem with the throttle position sensor or other fuel system component. If your engine is overheating as well, this could...

Q: My fan for my a c and heater is only blowing air on 2 3 and 4 settings but not 1

The blower motor resistor, in the motor speed control circuit, is probably faulty. If your vehicle does not have automatic temperature control, the part that needs to be replaced is relatively inexpensive. If you desire a definitive diagnosis, and replacement...

Q: Is it a Good Idea to Get Oversized Wheels and Tires for My Car or Truck?

Your vehicle was initially designed with a specific wheel and tire combination that the manufacturer of the vehicle felt was best suited for safety and performance. Many times, the wheels and tires that come with a vehicle may seem too...