Q: What does the Washer Lever warning light mean?

What does the Washer Lever warning light mean?

The Washer Lever warning light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the windshield wiper washer fluid level is low.

Q: I was driving to work in a lot of rain and my windshield wipers just stopped in the middle of my windshield. Any ideas what it ma

The windshield wiper system uses a small electric motor to move the wiper arms that you see on the windshield. That electric motor is controlled through a switch, relay, fuse, and wiring. One, or more, of those electrical components has...

Q: Check system light is on - 2006 Chevrolet HHR

This is a known issue on the Chevy HHRs. As you may know, the power steering in your HHR is electric, which draws a significant amount of electric power to operate it. This power steering motor failure was the subject...

Q: Exhaust smell in cabin while idling

Since you just had major engine repairs done and the exhaust system was disconnected and the manifolds were removed then you may have an exhaust leaking into the interior. You should have the a/c on recirculate air and not outside...