Q: What does the Washer Lever warning light mean?

What does the Washer Lever warning light mean?

A: The Washer Lever warning light is located o...

The Washer Lever warning light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the windshield wiper washer fluid level is low.

Q: Engine malfunction light, reduced engine power, engine powered down

Hi there. There are a lot of things that can cause this on your 2012 BMW M5. I usually start by scanning the computer for codes to see what comes up. If there are not codes then I load test...

Q: How do I use the heater?

The heater takes heat from the engine coolant and uses it to warm your vehicle’s cabin. Turning on the heater only takes a few steps: 1. Use the fan control dial to set the fan to your speed. 2. Press...

Q: How do I change the CD play mode with the multi-information display?

When playing a CD through your audio system, it’s very easy to adjust the play mode with the multi-information display: 1. Press the Setup button. 2. Rotate the selector knob until it highlights Play Mode, then press the selector knob....