Q: What does the Washer Lever warning light mean?

What does the Washer Lever warning light mean?

The Washer Lever warning light is located on the instrument panel. This light illuminates when the windshield wiper washer fluid level is low.

Q: How do I remove crank arm from wiper motor

It is possible to loosen the nut, but it can be difficult, and usually takes some skill and patience. Depending on your skill level, this may or may not be something that you want to attempt. When nuts like...

Q: Check engine light, VSA On light, and EPS light all on while driving.

Car warning lights come on for numerous reasons. The Check Engine Light is the most common light and may be on for several possible reasons. The VSA light relates to the vehicle stability assist system which is like a traction...

Q: My engine light is on and after turning on my and driving for 5-10 minutes my VSA and "!" In a triangle comes on

Hi there. Best practices automotive diagnosis for today's cars, trucks and SUV's begins by completing a diagnostic scan to determine if any error codes have been detected and stored in the ECU. Since you seem to have a warning light...