Q: What does the Turn Wiper Control to Intermittent First message mean?

What does the Turn Wiper Control to Intermittent First message mean?

The Turn Wiper Control to Intermittent First message can appear on the driver information center (DIC). The DIC displays this alert when you try to adjust the intermittent wiper speed without first selecting the intermittent feature. When you see this alert, turn the wiper control lever to intermittent, and then proceed with adjusting the speed.

3. What does the Turn Wiper Control to Intermittent First message mean?