Q: What does the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) Warning Light mean?

What does the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) Warning Light mean?

A: The tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) War...

The tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. The TPMS warning light can illuminate for two reasons: 1. There is an issue with the TPMS that needs to be resolved. 2. A spare tire is currently being used. Tip Like all warning lights, the TPMS warning light briefly illuminates when the car is turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is on.