Q: What does the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) Warning Light mean?

What does the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) Warning Light mean?

The tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) Warning Light is located on the instrument panel. The TPMS warning light can illuminate for two reasons: 1. There is an issue with the TPMS that needs to be resolved. 2. A spare tire is currently being used. Tip Like all warning lights, the TPMS warning light briefly illuminates when the car is turned on. The light is only a problem if it stays lit when the engine is on.

• What does the tire pressure monitor system (TPMS) Warning Light mean?