Q: What does the Speed Control Light display?

What does the Speed Control Light display?

3. What does the Speed Control Light display?

Q: I have a 1994 Ford F150 XL 4x4 with a EFI 5.0 liter v8 it has a hard time starting when then engine is warm

Hello. You are most likely having problems with the fuel injectors clogged and there is carbon built up on the valves. Try using an injector and combustion cleaner to clean injectors and reduce carbon buildup on the valves. Have the...

Q: Q: How do I create a MyKey?

The MyKey feature allows you to program certain keys. These keys restrict certain driving functions to promote safe driving. To create a MyKey. Press the Setup button until you see “Press Reset to Create MyKey.” Press the Reset button....

Q: On a Ford edge my tire sensor fault just came on what's that mean?

Hi Nora. Thanks for contacting us tonight. The “Tire pressure sensor fault” warning means that a sensor isn’t communicating with the rest of the system. It's typically due to the sensor being damaged. It's recommended to replace these sensors anytime...