Q: What does the service vehicle soon Warning Light mean?

What does the service vehicle soon Warning Light mean?

The service vehicle soon Warning Light is on your instrument cluster. It illuminates whenever your vehicle detects an issue or problem that requires professional service or maintenance. If the service vehicle soon Warning Light comes on, then you should get your vehicle inspected immediately.

Tip

Like all warning lights, the service vehicle soon Warning Light will illuminate when the ignition is turned on but the engine is not yet running. You should only be concerned with the service vehicle soon Warning Light if it stays lit after the engine has been turned on.

3. What does the service vehicle soon Warning Light mean?